Re: KDE and Ctrl+Alt+Del

What you can do instead is remap the Ctrl+Alt+Del
sequence to the lock screen function.

I don't see any reason for this, however, since you
can assign a keystroke to lock screen. You can look at
all the shortcuts in the Control Centre|Regional
Settings|Keyboard Shortcuts

They're fully customizable and you can assign up to 2
different shortcuts to the same action.

 --- Oswald Buddenhagen <ossi@kde.org> wrote: > On
Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 08:49:22AM +0200, BiGgUn