Re: KDE3 packages

Michael D. Ivey wrote:
On Sun, Jul 13, 2003 at 01:40:21PM +0100, Nick wrote:

And going to http://wiki.debian.net/ gives me a page stating :

"Ivey & Brown, Inc. is a technology firm based in Atlanta, Georgia that focuses on software process consulting, system administration and software development using open-source tools.

We offer a free initial consultation on software development issues, and would be honored to have the opportunity to speak with your organization about what we can offer."

Is this a bug, or a feature ?   :-)

Bug.  Thanks for noticing.

All the other virtual hosts are working, but not the wiki.  I'll figure
out why.

It is something that happened/changed AFTER you first posted the link on this thread. I tried it out at the time of the first post and it worked then....

Cheers,
-Don Spoon-