Re: KDE3 packages

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 00:32:18 +0100, Paul Cupis wrote:

>On Wednesday 09 July 2003 18:54, suresh Sharma wrote:
>> Hello,
>> can anyone tell me where can I find kde3 packages .
>
>Please read http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?DebianKDE

Hmmm.  For me, the above URL gives :

  Not Found
  The requested URL /index.cgi was not found on this server.

And going to http://wiki.debian.net/ gives me a page stating :

  "Ivey & Brown, Inc. is a technology firm based in Atlanta,
  Georgia that focuses on software process consulting,
  system administration and software development using
  open-source tools.

  We offer a free initial consultation on software
  development issues, and would be honored to have the
  opportunity to speak with your organization about
  what we can offer."

Is this a bug, or a feature ?   :-)

Ah ... on the "About Us" page I see :

  "Michael Ivey is a developer in the Debian GNU/Linux
  project .."

So I'm guessing maybe Ivey & Brown hosts the "wiki.debian.net" domain
as a community contribution, and maybe they currently have a DNS
(CNAME) fault ?

Cheers,

Nick Boyce
Bristol, UK