Re: flashkard bug

El Lunes, 7 de Julio de 2003 10:34, Jan Ulrich Hasecke escribió:
> dpkg -l flashkard
> ii  flashkard        3.1.2-1          flash card learning tool for KDE

In a stable one:

alex@stewie:~$ dpkg -l flashkard
ii  flashkard                     3.1.2-0woody1                 flash card
learning tool for KDE

> Is this the CVS-Version? Mh, I am just confused about the version
> numbers.

I _think_ that number after '-' is only related to debian, not to kde, and is
called extraversion. The only packages (in my actual experience with debian
;) ) that use this extraversion, are the ones from security.d.o, and those
packages (sid's packages, or backports for woody) are not mantained by
security.debian.org.

Best regards,
--
Alex (a.k.a. suy) - GPG ID 0xAA8D2A01