Re: List Etiquette (was Re: latest kde 3.1.2)

> Don't know what this was about, but whoever it was that sought advice
> on list etiquette might want to read Eric Raymond's FAQ on how to ask
> questions "the smart way" :

Thank you :) The thing is that I helped here two guys to install new KDE
on Sarge without dependency problems, which they wanted to solve by
reinstalling or even by givin' up on Debian distro. Then this picky ;o)
dude appeared and strongly suggested to me that I quote just important
parts of the previous msgs and snip out the rest, because of annoyance
he's felt, going thru my enormously huge posts. :) I found that a bit
ungrateful, but hey, I really am new here and I am willing to obey local
rules. No need to learn how to ask the smart way, but thanx for your
concern anyway.

Sincerely,
David Lister