Re: KDE through a KVM Switch

Thanks Chris for your note.

I've been hearing about this gpm/X module more and more.  I do not know what it is but I do not think it's loaded on my system nor the repeater as I see no reference to it.  I will look for maybe a HOW-TO write-up on this and see how to load and configure it.

The mouse device I am using for XDE is configured as /dev/psaux (PS/2 Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer bus mouse)

Regards,

David

Chris Cheney <ccheney@cheney.cx>

05/01/2003 11:21 PM