Re: Odd pauses with KDE 3

On Thursday 01 May 2003 18:14, Craig Dickson wrote:

> I have the feeling that this problem is ultimately some sort of odd
> locking problem. It might be in Konqueror itself (though why, then, does

The latest packages for sid I downloaded yesterday caused some weird problem
with windows being delayed for a few seconds whenever you dragged them or
when the app opened. As far as I can tell it was because of some new version
of libpng. Anyway some packages I updated with today seemed to solve it so
everything works normally again now.

Has libpng3 been replaced by some new package, does anyone know?

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.1 on Debian GNU/Linux