Re: KDE media players

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 19:48:06 +0200
Kevin Krammer <kevin.krammer@gmx.at> wrote:

> The second part is the one I didn't understand.
> Which driver are you using for your card?
> Arts always worked with OSS and ALSA drivers on my machines.

I'm using OSS. I didn't say OSS or ALSA doesn't work with arts, I
mentioned the fact that my particular sound card has problems with arts.
Someone on the list wrote me a mail to fix this, by changing an option
in arts configuration, and now it works (well, ogg files just keep
skipping, but the rest is OK).

I wasn't saying arts has problems with Linux sound architectures. It has
some just with my card. And I said I didn't like the fact that noatun
requires a working arts server to be used, that's all.

Hope it clears the situation,
--
Lucas Moulin <lucas@brebis.org>
"Why go against tradition when we can admit defeat, live in decline, be