Re: Newbie Question

A Dimecres 16 Abril 2003 10:13, Eoin Campbell va escriure:
Dear Eoin,

I would like to help you, but this list is about debian kde issues, not debian
install questions, or xfree86 issues.

I think that another lists will help you better.

Otherwise, I recommend you that try to identifie exactly what kind of vga card
you have, and do a search in google to find about it and xfree86 config.

Regards