AW: Packaging KDE applications for Debian unstable

hi jaime,

you may check http://debian.consistencies.net/faq.html
i wrote a pretty small howto on creating debian packages and you'll find
some info on compiling kde-apps also.
maybe this helps..

on reply, please also cc sven[dot]kissner[at]consistencies[dot]net

keep on rockin'
sven
--
..and what ever you do, recycle: ride you bike again and again and again..