[Fwd: Re: Krecord Question]

I have this problem, in that Krecord does not respond -- and it looks like
I'm not the only one. I have tried each of my recording sources under kmix,
and haven't gotten any successful results.

So at this point, krecord is definitely broken, as is.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how to get it working?

- Michael Rudmin
--- Begin Message ---
On Monday 14 April 2003 07:40, you wrote:
> Hi -- I noticed that you posted a question that is just like the one I
> have -- why krecord doesn't
> work.
>
> I can get my sound working with kmixer, but the krecord just sits at
> 0MB, all the time it is
> recording.
>
> Did you ever figure out why that was happening?
>
>  - Michael Rudmin

Well yes and no.  I never got krecord working, but I think the problem
was do with kmixer and selecting the right input source.

Regards

David

--- End Message ---