Re: Qt building problems...

Am Freitag, 11. April 2003 19:23 schrieb David Pye:
> Is the gcc you are using the same as the gcc with which the Qt
> libraries were built?
>
> That can cause problems if, say, you're using gcc 2.95 but Qt was
> built with gcc 3.2 or vice versa...

Hello,

I got the same problem on my sarge/sid mixed system. I tried both
gcc2.95 and 3.2, everytime it ends up with the same error.

ldconfig -v tells the right mt-libs installed.
ls -l shows the libs installed

I tried nearly everythin, nothing solved the problem. I never reached
running the configure-script of scribus-0.9.8 without getting the
bothering error
 checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 3.1.0) (library qt-mt)
not found. Please check your installation!

Anybody else who know about this?

I started two threads about, without solving the problem:
http://nashi.altmuehlnet.de/pipermail/scribus/2003-March/000215.html
http://lists.debian.org/debian-user-german/2003/debian-user-german-200304/msg00101.html
sorry: this thread is in german language.

kind regards

Gerhard