Re: landscape PDF bug (was: KDE 3.1.1 Fast as root but slow as User)

On Wed, Apr 09, 2003 at 02:23:07PM +0200, Frank Van Damme wrote:

| > > KGhostview is still buggy. The first pdf my dad tried to open with it
| > > showed up sideways, off course the rest of the page in place. Grmbl...
| >
| > Did you report a bug? :)
|
| IIRC, the data was confidential.

I've seen this problem before a few times, too.  It applies to any
landscape PDF file, and affects Ghostview as well as KGhostview and the
Konqueror PDF plugin too.

In fact I bumped into it this afternoon looking at uni course notes;
so if anyone wants a test case:
	http://wwwscience.murdoch.edu.au/teach/m114/TKMEnergy.pdf
And a screenshot:
	http://cp.yi.org:81/~cameron/kghostview-sideways.jpg

(Sid, KDE 3.1.1, ghostscript 7.06)

Before I file a bug, perhaps someone could tell me whether it should be
against gs or kghostview?

Cameron.