Re: kmail & cryptplug anyone?

Hi, Daniel!

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 10:34, Daniel Stone wrote:
> I've never seen that in 2+ years of using Postfix at home and at
> work, and sending virtually every message signed.

You're right. It's not postfix. Or at least ditching postfix didn't fix
it.
I'll try to figure out what it is on the weekend or so.

Problem is: When I send a signed mail to "user@localhost" with a signed
attachment using kmail, the message gets corrupted.

The message in the "sent-mail" Folder of kmail is correct.

So it could be kmail (why is the mail in sent-mail then correct?) or
procmail or the MTA (it gets corrupted with exim in the same way).

So right now I have no idea. I'll try to hunt it down this weekend. In
the meantime sorry for the noise :)

Cheers,
 Mika