Re: My woody packages....

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 16:37, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Tuesday 08 April 2003 14:15, Filippos Slavik wrote:
> > On Monday 07 April 2003 19:22, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > > Up until now this location held my collection of Debian packages for
> > > Woody.
> >
> > Well, this is very bad situation, especially for those you have selected
> > your debs for their production systems.
>
> They are still available:
>
> deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.1/Debian stable main
>
> so I don't see this as a necessarily "bad" situation.  I will also continue
> to provide updates on those servers for KDE for the KDE releases.

That's great for the basic KDE packages. What I liked about ktown however was
the fact that you offered KDE + KOffice + Ägypten all consistently compiled
for Woody.

Are there also alternative locations for KOffice and Ägypten that contain the
packages that were available on ktown?

FJP

P.S. Did the upgrade from 2.2 just last weekend, so just in time! Very
impressed with the improvements, especially in KMail with the GPG support.
Thanks.