Re: kmail & cryptplug anyone?

On Tuesday 08 April 2003 10:34, Daniel Stone wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 10:13:00AM +0200, Mika Fischer wrote:
> > On Tuesday 08 April 2003 09:37, Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder
> >
> > wrote:
> > > -----
> > > Message was signed by mika.fischer@zoopnet.de (Key ID:
> > > 0x50DF199327BB42F0). Warning: The signature is bad.
> > > -----
> >
> > Yeah, the second message got messed up by postfix on my side.
> > I therefore replaced it with exim4 :)
> >
> > Postfix messed with the headers of the MIME parts. But only for signed
> > messages with signed attachments...
>
> I've never seen that in 2+ years of using Postfix at home and at work,
> and sending virtually every message signed.

dito.

If the bozo is identified and it's postfix, I recommend you take it up with
either the postfix Debian maintainer (whom I don't know) or the postfix users
or developers list (which, in my experience, are a bunch of friendly people).
Of course, this could be a FAQ, too, though I never heard of the problem so
far.

cheers
-- vbi

--