Problem adding printer

Hi, I know this was a hot theme in the past but...

I use KDE 3.1.1, last packages from Nolden's repository, when I try to add a
printer via Control Center->peripherals->printer, then pop ups a window that
say:

"There was an error loading kdeprint_lpd. The diagnostic is Library file for
"kdeprint_lpd.la" was not found in paths".

Really this files was not in my system, there was a file named in
/usr/lib/kde3/kdeprint_lpdunix.la, and rename this file to the required don't
work.

I search this file in google and this is the only response:

http://ftp.tuwien.ac.at/opsys/linux/RPM/kde/stable/3.1/Turbo/8/i586/kdelibs-3.1.0-1.i586.html

That say me, kdeprint_lpd.la is in kdelibs, kdelibs of course is installed.

What is wrong?

Thanks in advance.