Re: Compiling Karamba

On Sunday 06 April 2003 09:36, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Sunday 06 April 2003 01:24, Jan Schulz wrote:
> > * Ralf Nolden <nolden@kde.org> wrote:
> > > I'd need the sources for my woody backports, *please* :-)
> >
> > BTW :)
>
> He ! :-) Ok, will add them now.

Ok, I've added

- - kickpim-0.4.7
- - kisdndial-0.1.5
- - karamba-0.14.1  (I renamed 0.141 to 0.14.1 for upgrade reasons)

0.12 didn't work for me anyway so I just went with a newer upsteam version :)

Are there any open new upstream versions of any other apps or some other
wishlist apps that aren't on ktown yet ? If you're missing newer versions
please let me know, I've got some time today to do updates.

Ralf

> Ralf
>
> > deb-src http://www.katzien.de/debian ./
> >
> > Packages:
> > kisdndial -> my first package, from the scratch. Some review would
> >              be wellcome :) If it is (when it will be :) ok, I would
> > 	     like to find a sponsor to include it into debian...
> > kickpim   -> uupdate from ktown debs and changes for new qt3
> >              packages
> >
> > Kisdndial is a kickerapplet, which acts as a frontend to isdnctrl
> > and also shows you the current connection rate.
> >
> > Kickpim is a a kicker applet for kaddressbook, which also reminds you
> > of birtdays and anniversarities.
> >
> > The deb line is only useable if you have ktown kde and libc from
> > unstable... Currently I have no idea how to setup a clean woody
> > 'chroot' (?)...
> >
> > Jan
>
> --
> We're not a company, we just produce better code at less costs.
> Ralf Nolden
> nolden@kde.org
>
> The K Desktop Environment       The KDevelop Project
> http://www.kde.org              http://www.kdevelop.org

- --
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org