Re: DCOPserver problem with user

Answering a few questions here:

I am running Debian 3.0 (no r1 yet, have to figure out how to do that).

I am using KDE 2.2.25.

My hostname is "ambushbug".  If it is significant, I set this hostname after I installed KDE (although before I installed apache, which suffers a similar problem).

Hope this helps.
msd

On Sat, 05 Apr 2003 09:26:35 +0200