KDE passwords for FISH protocol

I've just set up LISa in KDE 3.1.1 and use it with great success on my local network.

At one point, I typed in the wrong password during a FISH session, and checked the
"Remember password" box. Now I can't get in -- I don't know where LISa (or
Konqueror?) stores the passwords. Generally the storing between sessions is a great
feature, but in this case it keeps me permanently out!

This may be an ssh problem, but I can access the remote system using ssh and sftp
with no problem; it's just the fish protocol that's using the stored password.

Silly problem this; I just need to know the location of a file. Of course it would be
nice if LISa/Konqueror gave you some way to work around this situation!

Please cc: me as I'm not subscribed.

Cheers,
Peter