aRts and netscape flash plugin

Hello!

I think my problem is not uniqe. I use kde 3.1 on Debian sid.
I downloaded Netscape 7 installer and installed it. If i
view a flash powered page in Netscape7 browser, it hangs.
I think, flash plugin tries to get control on /dev/dsp but
didn't succeeded. It blocks netscape, and only kill helps that.

XMMS works properly with aRts output plugin.

I dug it deeper:
I tried to shut down aRts. From that netscape7 works properly
with flashy pages. But when i started XMMS (with OSS plugin),
netscape hangs. After that i closed XMMS, and then netscape7
instantly started displaying flash pages.

So, i think netscape7's flash plugin works only with /dev/dsp,
and if that device is in use, it waits...waits...waits.

Can i do a workaround to make that plugin working with aRts?

Heilig (Cece) Szabolcs - cece@php.net - http://www.phphost.hu