Re: Problem with upgrading to KDE 3.1.1 on Debian woody

A Dimecres 02 Abril 2003 18:28, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda va escriure:
Hi,

yesterday I did a complete reinstall of kde3.1.1 and all was the same. I did a
remove of libqt3-mt, and all the package that was of kde.

After have a "clean" system (also a rm -rf /etc/kde3)  I realised that in
/usr/share/apps there still some files als k3b, ktheme, kio....,

I deleted all that I could identified as a kde app. So I did a simple
apt-get install kdm

that installed the a minimal kde application. I didn't have any error, but
when kdm tried to run it crased as always.

So, I begin to understand nothing.

I looked at the /var/log/kdm and firstly I find a waning that I have in my box
in the university, but it works:

Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/imageformats/libqjpeg-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!
Conflict in /usr/lib/qt3/plugins/imageformats/libqmng-non-mt.so:
  Plugin uses single threaded Qt library!

but the main important thing that I found was:

KThemeStyle cache seems corrupt!

after it, the kdm crases.

Please could someone tell me how to clean this?, becasue I dodn't have
installed any ktheme package. I have the minimal configuration to install
kdm.

Regards,

Leo