Re: which display is active and which user is logged in? (kdm?)

On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 08:29:16PM +0000, David Pye wrote:
> However, I'm not sure how you
> can find out which one is currently being displayed.

oh, right, i forgot that part. fgconsole. but this works only as root,
so you need to define a sudo rule if a regular user should be able to
execute it. alternatively you can make it suid root, but somehow i doubt
that this is a good idea.

greetings