Re: which display is active and which user is logged in? (kdm?)

Hmm... Good question!

who
tells you who's logged in...

bash-2.05b$ who
dmp      :0           Mar 23 18:35

and the display/terminal is the middle column. However, I'm not sure how you
can find out which one is currently being displayed.

Perhaps you could annoy ALL the users by running multiple copies of the
program (1 for each user, with display set appropriately) so a copy will
appear on each X display...

David