Re: kdm fixing /tmp/.ICE-unix

* Ralf Nolden schrieb am 18.03.03 um 17:51 Uhr:

> On Tuesday 18 March 2003 17:19, Marc Schiffbauer wrote:
> > * Ralf Nolden schrieb am 18.03.03 um 16:25 Uhr:

> > > DanielS' XFree 4.3 does do that already.
> >
> > Hm. Doesn't seem so. .ICE-unix should be showned to root.root or am
> > I missing something?
>
> maybe a reboot ? :-) It's a service that gets started (at least here).
>
> Ralf

No. The packages were not just installed. I have them a few days
now, so there were many boots since I installed them.

But which service are you talking about? Perhaps its an X config
issue?

-Marc
--
BUGS My programs  never  have  bugs.  They  just  develop  random
     features.  If you discover such a feature and you want it to
     be removed: please send an email to bug at links2linux.de