Update again was:Re: KDE 3.1.1 for woody + updates

On Freitag, 14. März 2003 17:50, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Freitag, 14. März 2003 16:33, Sebastian Gutweiler wrote:
> > * Ralf Nolden <nolden@kde.org> [030314 14:37]:
> > > Please let us know if you have problems with those packages other than
> > > the described conflicts that may occur.
> >
> > I have one problem:
> >
> > kdelibs4: Depends: libcupsys2 (>= 1.1.18-1) but 1.1.14-4.4 is to be
> > installed
> >
> > Am I missing a apt-line? I can't find a backport of libcupsys2.
>
> ARGL !!!

Ok, please give it another go. If I've mistakely have used another dependency
from the Printing or X11 section please let me know. The cupsys problem
should be removed now, I rebuilt kdelibs (same version number) and uploaded
it.

Ralf

> Ok, ok, my mistake :-) I will need to recompile kdelibs with the cups from
> woody.
>
> If you still want to use *those* packages already up, then use
>
> deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/Printing woody main
>
> Mind that that upgrades other stuff too like samba-2.2.7a. If you don't
> want to upgrade those packages, please wait until I recompiled kdelibs.
>
> Ralf
>
> > Sebastian
>
> --
> We're not a company, we just produce better code at less costs.
> Ralf Nolden
> nolden@kde.org
>
> The K Desktop Environment       The KDevelop Project
> http://www.kde.org              http://www.kdevelop.org

- --
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org