Re: KDE 3.1.1 for woody + updates

Sebastian Gutweiler wrote:

* Ralf Nolden <nolden@kde.org> [030314 14:37]:
Please let us know if you have problems with those packages other than the described conflicts that may occur.

I have one problem:

kdelibs4: Depends: libcupsys2 (>= 1.1.18-1) but 1.1.14-4.4 is to be installed

Am I missing a apt-line? I can't find a backport of libcupsys2.

Sebastian
I had the same problem and managed to figure out that adding Ralf's other line to /etc/apt/sources.list solved it (this line hadn't previously been necessary).

deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/Printing stable main

   be well,
       ~c

And thank you so much Ralf for providing this stuff (and the X 4.3 packages too!).