noatun cd access

hallo to everyone,

i wondered how to access a audio cd by noatun. i did not find a possibility to
do this. pleas tell me the solution.
thank you
w mader
--
And for one second I lost my head
and for one second, I wished that you were dead

And for one second, I lost my breath
and for one second, I cherished what you said
and for one second it seemed that I was here all alone.
Hold back the tears that could fall for me.

And for one second, I understand
and for one second, my life was in your hands
and for one second, you wish that you were here all alone.
Hold back the tears that could fall for me, they fall alone.

Paradise Lost - One Second - One Second