Re: Upgrade from Woody(stable) to KDE3.1

I did the upgrade last night from 2.2.2 to 3.1 on two machines and it
worked flawlessly. Thanks a bunch for all your hard work kde3.1 looks
great.

Also thanks to those that replied to my first email and pointed me
toward Ralf's site. This is a great list...

On Sat, 2003-03-08 at 23:30, Ralf Nolden wrote:

> --

Loren A. Linden Levy
481 Loomis, Department of Physics
1110 W. Green St., Urbana, IL 61801-3080
Tel:   217-244-7995   Fax: 217-333-1215
Email: lindenle@uiuc.edu
url:   http://w3.physics.uiuc.edu/~lindenle/

"Without software a computer is just a pile
of electronics that gives off heat. If the
hardware is the heart of a computer then the
software is its soul."

    --David A Rusling from The Linux Kernel