Re: How Do I Burn CDs?

I second that, as far as graphical apps go, k3b is my
personal favorite. And, yes, I know it's not available
right now...

Of course, when you want quick down-n-dirty burning,
nothing comes close to plain ole mkisofs and cdrecord.

Once I took the time to learn the commands, I found
myself using konsole more and more when I needed to
burn.

Please don't go, Bob.

Dave