Re: Qt Changes ahead - Info for package maintainers + developers

> OTOH Qt should be found fine through the search pathes
> admin uses for looking through configure for it automatically.

So you're saying that even if debianrules isn't updated, things should
still build?  So this means that calc and I *don't* need to reupload our
modules, yes?

(Though of course given that this is the first upload in nine months,
we'll almost certainly be reuploading some time soon; I just want to be
sure I understand the implications of this change.)

Ben.