Re: Qt Changes ahead - Info for package maintainers + developers

> a) Chris Cheney:  update kde-common/admin/debianrules and fix
> kdelibs/debian/dh-make template that people are going to use to produce KDE
> debs with.

One thing worth noting:  the admin/debianrules won't be coming from the
dh-make template; it will be coming (in most cases) from the upstream
tarball.  That is, even once calc makes this change in KDE CVS, almost all
3rd-party apps that aren't hosted on KDE CVS will still ship with an old
admin/ directory (since upstream developers don't seem to update them very
frequently in my experience) and so when people go to roll their own packages
it will still break AIUI.

Ben Burton
Public Key: finger bab@db.debian.org

The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world
its own shame.
	- Oscar Wilde