Re: konqueror 3.1.0 does not launch from kicker

It IS fixed - my error.  I believe it was fixed when I
installed konqueror_3.1.0+rel+kl-2_i386.deb from
shakti.ath.cx/debian.  (I downloaded it directly -
my apt-get didn't get it automatically).

Michael Hoodes         http://www.hoodes.com            Seattle, WA