Re: Unable to install kde3.1 on unstable

lördagen den 18 januari 2003 08.24 skrev Ben Burton:
> > It is a little bit annoying to see that libraries needed for backward
> > compatibility are just removed like that from debian.
>
> well, unfortunately it's part and parcel of a large-scale transition.
> You'll see it on a much grander scale when kdelibs4 is uploaded and there's
> still lots and lots of apps in debian (unstable) that still depend on
> kdelibs3.

I can understand that. Only that the greater goals of debian, for sometimes in
the future, does not suit my own needs. That's why I started to build my own
KDE packages. Then it just kind'a got out of hand, since I never intended to
build for so many others.

Karolina