Ralphs Packages conflicting with libsdl1.2

Hello all,

I am not sure if it is worth at all, trying to upgrade to kde 3.1 now,
since official packages seem to be close to entering sid! But
I tried it anyway and was confronted with a list of 109 packages
to be removed most of them since libarts1 is replacing libarts-alsa
and so conflicts with a lot of installed packages. A big problem is that
even libsdl1.2(all or arts) will be removed due to the upgrade.

Is there a workaround I've overseen in the archives of this list?
Or, should I better wait for kde3 to sid as announced in DWN today?

Olaf

--
"Jazz is not dead, it just smells funny!" Frank Zappa