libkdefakes as it's own package

Folks,

I've noticed one app in particular (ksysguardd [note the dd]) but I'm sure
there are more in KDE that use libkdefakes as the only lib.  I'd like this lib
to be separate from kdelibs4 as the overhead to install kdelibs4 is rather
needless when just the kdefakes lib is needed.

I have CVS write access now :), and was wondering  if anyone has any
problem with me modifying the kdelibs structure to add libkdefakes and
libkdefakes-dev and removing those files from kdelibs4 and
kdelibs4-dev?  I already do it for my experimental repository and it
works well.  I can remotely monitor my servers with ksysguardd using
ksim.

Regards,
James

--
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C