Re: more apps, and sources :-)

lördagen den 11 januari 2003 13.26 skrev David Pashley:

> If someone emails either one of the people Ralf listed or to the mailing
> list we will add them pretty much straight away. Are they in sgml/xml or
> roff?

I put all the manpages that I have created in shakti.ath.cx/debian/kde3.1/man
They are in roff format

With so many manpages, some are not much more than a shell, with a short
description, and listing the options, some are more involved, giving details
that cannot be found so easily. It depends.
At least it is a good starting point for someone who want to expand on a
manpage and add details.

Karolina