Re: KDE 3.1

> > Somehow I finally got KDE 3.1 (RC6) onto my Debian Woody system.
> > VERY NICE!
>
> What source (for sources.list) did you use?

deb http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde/woody/i386/ ./

It is such eye-candy I love it!
And there is a ton of new little features.

Don't ask me how I got it installed but I will tell you what I did.
I used Synaptic to remove anything with a K or anything
with 2.2.2.  Then I added the above to my sources list and
with Synaptic, added anything with a K or with a 3.x.
It probably is not the proper way and is not pretty as I am new to Linux,
but hey, it worked for me!

Have Fun!

Andy