Re: sid version up

onsdagen den 8 januari 2003 15.25 skrev Colin Watson:

> Karolina was talking about "old applications", which I assumed to mean
> KDE 2.

Actually, I meant ALL old applications, meaning everything before KDE in sid.
So KDE will enter sid with no applications at all.
Some might come very fast, if someone adopts any packages or if some old
package maintainer builds new.
I might adopt some packages, but the procedure to become a debian developer
appears so complicated and slow that I don't feel it is something to try.

Karolina