Re: sid version up

Found a small problem with the sid packages.  I'm sorry I can't provide
too much more info but knotify was continuously crashing after
installing the packages.
The little into I could get said X11::Arts (hope that's right) could not
find libx11globalcomm.la which was in the libarts-alsa in the main sid
archive.

After installing the 'Ralf' debs I found the file lurking in
libarts1-dev.  I know there's been a conversation regarding .la and .so
files but it might pay to either move it out of the dev package or add a
dependency.

Cheers,
 Graeme