Feedback on Ralf's 3.0.99 packages

Hello,

First, thanks to Ralf and Karolina for providing the binary KDE
packages. Here's some feedback on Ralf's most recent ones, many of which
bare the version "4:3.0.99+cvs20030104-0woody1".
I'm using kernel 2.4.20-xfs.

- I'm using "kdm", and when I select Log Out, nothing seems to happen.
  So after 30 seconds or so, I try again. Nothing seems to happen. So I
  use ctrl-alt-delete to force quit. This isn't reproducible though-- If
  I log into an empty session and log out again, it works. I'm not sure
  what the trigger is. I experienced this both when the session manager
  was set to save the current state, and when it was set to revert to a
  preset state.

- When I try use a Netscape plug-in in Konqueror, I always get an error
  message explaining that the file "libnsplugin.la" can't be found.
  I have the package named "konqueror-nsplugins" installed with the
  latest version, but there are no ".la" files in the file list.

- There appears to be a bug in the Konqueror KControl module. I can
  reproduce it like this:
  	- Select "Configure Konqueror" under "Settings" in Konqueror.
	- Select File Associations
	- Select a file type to work with, such as using *.txt to select
		"text/plain"
	- Select "Embedding" tab
	- Select a service such as "KWord"
	- click "Edit...". Nothing happens for me at this point.

If the service isn't editable, the "Edit.." button should be
non-selectable. If it /is/ editable, something should happen or I should
get.

If other folks are experiencing these issues and they appear to be a
KDE issue not a packaging issue, I'm happy to report them as needed
through the official channels.

Thanks!

  Mark

(a recent Debian convert from FreeBSD)