Re: Synchronization tool for KDE?

Le Samedi 4 Janvier 2003 22:03, Hendrik Sattler a écrit :
> So maybe some of you have an idea about a good program that has the
> capabilities and control of sitecopy but can use the kio plugins. It is
> important that it can sync according to several profiles in one step. Does
> anybody know such a tool and can recommend it?

KFS (http://jrockey.com/develop/kfs/kfs.php?page=intro.php) is not what you
are looking for, it uses ftp but it is a graphical tool for synchronizing
directories but maybe will interest others.
I've never tried it and I don't think there is a binary package for Debian.

Cheers,
Charles
--
cmiramon@kde-france.org