Re: Synchronization tool for KDE?

You don't really need a gui but a secure synchronisation tool, do you?

If so, maybe lftp is a suitable alternative for you. It supports the fish
protocol as well. While I only use it as a secure and comfortable replacement
for ftp, according to its man page
"lftp  has  builtin  mirror  which  can  download or update a whole directory
tree. There is also reverse mirror (mirror -R) which uploads or updates a
directory tree on server."
Does this suit your needs?

--Felix