Re: KDE does not recognize my passwords

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 01:45:40PM +0100, Felix Homann wrote:

> Does your password still function on the console?

Yes, my password works under both, the console and on a x-terminal (I
tried su username from the user-account in konsole and it is o.k.)
I think it is really only KDE that has problems with my passwords.
My guess is, that it has something to do with pam. I just installed
the libpam development files, and I try to recompile the kdelibs if I
do not get an answer, but I would prefer to not do so, because it
needs pretty long on my slow computer. Thanks for your help!

Greetings,
Michael