Re: Sound problem

Unfortunately, I think I have all libvorbis- and libogg packages:

kerka@dunadan:~$ dpkg -l libvorbis*

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
ii  libvorbis-dev  1.0.0-1        Vorbis Library Development
ii  libvorbis0     1.0.0-1        The Vorbis General Audio Compression
Codec
ii  libvorbisenc2  1.0.0-1        The Vorbis General Audio Compression
Codec
ii  libvorbisfile3 1.0.0-1        The Vorbis General Audio Compression
Codec
kerka@dunadan:~$ dpkg -l libogg*

Status=Not/Installed/Config-files/Unpacked/Failed-config/Half-installed
uppercase=bad)
ii  libogg-dev     1.0.0-1        Ogg Bitstream Library Development
ii  libogg0        1.0.0-1        Ogg Bitstream Library

Thanks, James, anyway. Is there any more possibilities? I probably
should live without sound, but as far as I remember, when I had 3.0.5a
installed, the sound was there.

Any more ideas?

Vlada

--