Re: reply to list

On Wednesday 01 January 2003 03:21 am, Russell Coker wrote:
> http://russnelson.com/rt.html
> This would be a good feature to have in Kmail...

I guess it depends on where you want the 'reply-list'  command to be
available. In Kmail 3.0.5a there is a 'reply list' option in the message
submenu of the main toolbar, not available in the menu when you right click
on the message in the message header listing.  'Send Reply to' is  available
if you right click on the 'To:' field in the message header of the message
itself. I do like the way Evolution has the 'reply-to-list' available by
right clicking on the message header listing.
--
Greg Madden