Strange Klipper actions problem (KDE3.05a)

Hi!

I'm using the packages from download.kde.org, with kdelibs recompiled
by myself (with ipv6 = auto). After upgrading to 3.0.5a, I think,
Klipper began to behave very strangely when executing "action"
commands (e.g. if I mark an URL with my mouse): Instead of
interpreting "konqueror %s" as "konqueror <filename from the
clipboard>" it calls "konqueror %s". The same happens with mozilla
etc.

Is there anyone here who has similar problems or knows a solution?

Cheers,

Stephan