From: "Stefan Rotsch" <linux@stefanrotsch.de>
To: <debian-kde@lists.debian.org>
Sent: Monday, July 01, 2002 11:28 AM
Subject: Konsole and fonts

Hi all,

I'm running KDE3 from geniussystems.net. My favourite Konsole font was
"Linux", but with KDE3 the following error ocurs:

Font `-misc-console-medium-r-normal--16-160-72-72-c-160-iso10646-1' not
found.
Check README.linux.console for help.

Everything worked fine with KDE2.2, so what's the point? Additionally, the
file "README.linux.console" could not be found on my system. Anybody else
having the same problems?

Kind regards
Stefan