Re: Debian KDE maintainer burnout??? (was: Warning)

On Tue, Dec 31, 2002 at 05:24:33PM -0600, Brad Felmey scrawled:
> [reply OFF list]
>
> On Tue, 2002-12-31 at 15:56, Daniel Stone wrote:

> > > I don't see it that way at all. Chris has 1,001 reasons why there's no
> > > packages available, while all around others are accomplishing it.
> >
> > deb http://people.debian.org/~ccheney/kde-3.0.99+cvs20021220 ./
> >
> > Most of the others are building on Chris's work from CVS. Do your
> > homework before you start mouthing off.
>
> Do my homework? Are you kidding me?
>
> I just grepped the last four months of this list and you know how many
> instances of people.debian.org/~ccheney I find? ONE. This one.

#debian-kde.

> There was nothing in my reply that necessitated your attitude. I've
> re-read what I wrote, and I still stand by it. If you just desperately
> feel the need to be a jerk again, pick someone else off the list at
> random.

You were paying out Chris with a bunch of bullshit, which I called you
on.

> Good grief.

Good riddance.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne