Re: Failure building arts 1.0.5 for PowerPC

On Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2002 16.47, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> On Dienstag, 24. Dezember 2002 13:53, Niklaus Giger wrote:
> > I tried to compiler the arts source (downloaded via apt-source arts on my
> > x86-system) for PowerPC and got
> > the following error when calling
<...>
> > Any hints?
>
> Use automake 1.5 and autoconf 2.53.
Sorry for not noticing that I had autoconf 2.57.
But aftewards debuild did take quite a long time to complete.
I also builded koffice 1.2. without problems.

In kdeadmin I manually remove kcmlilo from debian/control as
this does not make sense on PowerPC.

Thanks a log for your efforts! Finally we are able to use all the
KDE programs in german and korean (for my wife!). Great!

Best regards

--
Niklaus Giger
Wieshoschet 6